CHINESE INSTITUTE AUCKLAND and wellington
The Chinese Insitute of Auckland and Wellington runs a popular Mandarin school. We have been offering the highest-quality Chinese teaching instruction for almost 10 years. With 100s students a year, we are one of the largest language school in New Zealand dedicated to the instruction of Chinese.
- Chinese Courses: A wide variety of courses at all HSK levels and interests for adults, teenagers, children and toddlers are scheduled at various convenient times.
- Mandarin Private lesson: The Chinese Institute offers private lessons with a Chinese teacher at our school or at your home.
- Events: From time to time the Chinese Institute organises Chinese cultural events for our students.
- Chinese Library: The Chinese Institute maintains an online library with thousands of electronic texts audios for practicing your Chinese and learning about the culture.
The Chinese Institute is a member of the following associations:
- NZALT (New Zealand Association of Language Teachers)
- Linguistics Society of New Zealand
- New Zealand Chinese Language teacher Association
- New Zealand China Friendship Society
Mandarin Courses in Auckland and Wellington
Duration: Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour classes. There are no lessons on Public holidays. Courses run the same day and time of the week as its start date for 2 months.
Small Chinese Classes: Classes are around 10 students.
Textbooks: Hanban HSK 1-4 Standard Coursebooks are written by Beijing Language and Culture University Press and CTI, used world wide.
Chinese School Locations in Auckland & Wellington:
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- North Shore - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore Auckland
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Hall, 48 Aro St, Wellington.
Price: $150, includes small Mandarin classes sizes, HSK exam preparation and Mandarin teachers from China, thats less than $19 a class. There are no hidden membership fees or contracts.