INTERMEDIATE Chinese Courses in Auckland and Wellington (HSK 3)
This Mandarin course is intended for those who have completed Beginners Mandarin (HSK 1) and Improvers Chinese courses (HSK 2) or lived in a Chinese speaking country for a while. It consolidates and develops the grammar and material covered in Improvers Chinese (HSK 2) and will expand your Mandarin language vocabulary and grammar.
This course follows the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China Hanban HSK Chinese proficiency language exam syllabus while using the latest teaching methodologies. HSK 3 is equal to B1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
You will learn how to communicate in Chinese in everyday situations, through written and oral exercises, role-playing and multimedia.
HSK 3 Mandarin Course Content:
- Weekend Activities
- Beverage & Fruits
- Describe person
- Traditional Sports in China
- Family members
- Social Etiquette in China
You will be able to:
- Discuss the weekend activities
- Order food and drinks
- Be able to discuss something with someone
- Talk about Subjects and Furniture
- Express moods exactly
- Be able to make a dialogue with language points and grammar
- Understand and learn more Chinese Culture
- Complements of Possibility
- The “把” Sentence + The “被” Sentence
- Complements of Direction
- The Structure “又 …又…”
- The Structure “先…,再…, 然后…”
- The Structure “如果 …, 就…” ; “只要…就…” ; “只有…才…”
- Complements of State
- Comparative Sentences
- Expression of Approximate
- The Successive Occurrence of Two Actions
- 300 - 把，除了，游戏，作业，比赛，照顾，新，旧，然后……
Course Materials: HSK Standard Course 3 - Textbook by Jiang Liping, ISBN 9787561938157, available online and bookstores.
Duration: Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour classes. Courses run the same day and time of the week as its Start date for 2 months. There are no classes on Public holidays.
Small Classes: Classes are around 10 students.
Chinese School Locations in Auckland & Wellington:
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- North Shore - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore Auckland
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Hall, 48 Aro St, Wellington.
Price: $150, includes small Mandarin classes sizes, preparation for HSK exams and experienced Mandarin teachers from China, thats less than $19 a class. There are no hidden membership fees or contracts.