CHINESE INSTITUTE AUCKLAND
Learn Chinese at the Chinese Institute, Auckland's leading immersion Chinese School, based on Queen St in the heart of Auckland City, New Zealand's largest city. The Chinese Institute is the largest immersion Chinese language school offering top quality education services and Chinese cultural activities in Auckland with dedicated Chinese tutors sharing their love of teaching Mandarin language and culture to New Zealanders. The Institute is the best place to learn Chinese, all the teachers are fun native speaking teachers of Mandarin, experienced and well resourced.
The Chinese Institute follows the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China Hanban HSK Chinese proficiency language exam syllabus while using the latest teaching methodologies. HSK 1-6 is equal to A1-C2 levels in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
You will learn how to speak Chinese in our small fun classes with Chinese lessons that will teach you how learn to speak and write in the Chinese language. Our lessons focus on speaking and writing in Chinese in everyday situations and we offer basic Chinese for beginners lessons all the way to advanced courses.
All of our courses are professionally run, and you will learn Chinese quick and easy. There are no hidden costs or memberships fees, complex gym style contracts.
We are dedicated to bringing affordable high quality Chinese teaching to all in Auckland at the best possible price and value for money and at the best quality:
- Instructors: Native Chinese speakers, experienced and fully qualified to teach Chinese as a foreign language (HSK). All Chinese teachers hold University degrees in Education.
- Syllabus: Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China Hanban HSK Chinese proficiency language exam syllabus. HSK 1-6 is equal to A1-C2 levels in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Method: Immersion classes developing communication skills through the latest communicative and task based approaches in Chinese teaching and by incorporating the use of video, audio, and printed materials, carefully selected to best fit New Zealand students' needs.
- Courses: A wide variety of courses at all levels (HSK 1-6) and interests for adults and are scheduled at various convenient times.
- Class Sizes: Classes have a maximum of around 10 students to ensure a personalised, student-centred experience.
- Prices: Our prices are the best we can offer, the course price includes small class sizes and native teachers from China.
- Course Levels: We teach Chinese to students of all ages, levels (HSK 1-6) and ability.
- Specialist courses: We offer corporate classes and specialty courses tailored to your particular needs and outcomes.
- Technique: Our teaching conforms to the guidelines of the Hanban HSK and the Common European Framework of References for languages (CEFR).
The Chinese Institute is a member of the following associations:
- NZALT (New Zealand Association of Language Teachers)
- Linguistics Society of New Zealand
- New Zealand Chinese Language teacher Association
- New Zealand China Friendship Society
Chinese School locations
Chinese School Locations in Auckland:
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- North Shore - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore Auckland