Chinese teachers and Mandarin tutors in auckland and Wellington
The Chinese Institute in Auckland and Wellington has some of the finest Chinese language teachers available in New Zealand, our Chinese teachers are native speaking University Graduates from China. All of our Chinese language teachers and Mandarin tutors speak English fluently and are native Mandarin speakers with University degrees so you will learn an authentic accent and proper grammar and receive the best possible Chinese teaching.
If you are planning a trip, then nothing beats local knowledge, they can help you plan your dream trip... All of our teaching staff have University degrees and experience teaching their language in schools and to foreigners and years of experience in New Zealand and abroad.
- Native speakers from China.
- University Graduates in Education.
- Follow the Hanban HSK exam syllabus.
- Experienced in teaching languages to foreigners
- Teach with the latest Chinese teaching methodologies.
Teachers are subject to change without warning.
Mandarin Courses in Auckland and Wellington
Duration: Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour classes. There are no lessons on Public holidays. Courses run the same day and time of the week as its start date for 2 months.
Small Chinese Classes: Classes are around 10 students.
Textbooks: Hanban HSK 1-4 Standard Coursebooks are written by Beijing Language and Culture University Press and CTI, used world wide.
Chinese School Locations in Auckland & Wellington:
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- North Shore - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore Auckland
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Hall, 48 Aro St, Wellington.
Price: $150, includes small Mandarin classes sizes, HSK exam preparation and Mandarin teachers from China, thats less than $19 a class. There are no hidden membership fees or contracts.